Amp up your trail riding adventures with the all-conquering Giant Trance Advanced Pro 0 29er. Whether you’re gunning for faster enduro times or bagging a big trail loop, do it like a boss on this big-wheeled singletrack shredder.
- Full Advanced-Grade carbon frame with dialled trail geometry
- RockShox Pike Ultimate fork for 130mm of plush suspension travel
- SRAM GX Eagle 1×12 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- SRAM G2 RSC hydraulic disc brakes for powerful speed control
- Giant TRX-1 Carbon 29” wheels for rapid rolling
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Chameleon Purple
- The Giant Trance Advanced Pro 0 29 is available with 0% APR finance
It took years for our team of engineers, product designers and pro riders to create a new short-travel 29er that met their high standards. The wait was worth it. The latest iteration of this legendary trail bike marks a huge step forward, offering a true advantage in all-round trail performance. It starts with a full carbon frame that’s fitted with our most up-to-date Maestro suspension. The Advanced Forged Carbon Composite rocker arm and trunnion-mount shock help produce 115mm of smooth rear-wheel travel that’s active and sensitive to small bumps, giving you killer traction and confident control. Also, the frame geometry is updated with progressive head tube and seat tube angles, shorter chainstays and a longer top tube—all engineered to balance the speed and control of its 29-inch wheels with the agility you need to rail corners, hammer through rock gardens and do it all with confidence and control.
- 29er confidence and controlLarger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rough terrain with balance and stability, giving you the momentum to tackle technical climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, rugged singletrack descents.
- Latest suspension techUpdated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion-mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 115mm of full rear-wheel travel (and 130mm up front), it has the new Advanced Forged Carbon Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
- Trail-tuned chassisThe lightweight Advanced-grade carbon frameset features updated geometry, including an aggressive 66.5-degree head tube angle and 74.5-degree seat tube angle, plus a 44mm fork offset. The result is agile and efficient climbing capabilities plus added control for high-speed descents.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.